RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Let’s get your company retirement plan on track! Offering a high-quality company retirement plan can vastly improve employee retention and can even attract new hires. However, without proper guidance company plans tend to commit violations that go unnoticed until they are audited. Having a company retirement plan that adheres to the expectations of the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor can help mitigate fiduciary liability and protect companies from potential legal implications. Are your employees getting financial guidance they deserve? Is your company benchmarking fees and fund performance on a regular basis? Are you documenting company 401K meeting? If not, please join us to learn how to improve your company retirement plan and reduce legal liability.
If you exercise any discretion or authority over a company retirement plan this course is for you.
- Acting in the best interest of your participants
- Giving employees the proper education and guidance
- Limiting your liability when running a company retirement plan
- Company retirement plan’s impact on culture
- The IRS and DOL expectations from company retirement plans
- The importance of setting up a company investment committee