S1 EP22: How COVID-19 has Impacted Real Estate. The Commercial Real Estate Outlook.
In the new age of COVID-19, our lives have undergone tremendous change. From our day-to-day lives to our financial lives, everything seems to be impacted. How will the coronavirus affect the real estate market? What impact will the coronavirus have on commercial real estate?
The current real estate market appears to be healthy. However, with the CARES ACT unemployment benefit and moratorium coming to an end, how will the real estate market be impacted?
What You’ll Learn:
- The current state of the US real estate market
- How commercial real estate may be permanently impacted by COVID-19
- Real estate sectors that will be negatively affected by COVID-19
- Real estate sectors that will be positively affected by COVID-19
- How businesses need to adaptive to survive this challenging economic environment